How does Fibromyalgia Personal Training via Skype work?
With Skype Personal Training you can train with Certified Fitness Pro, Eric Suarez from anywhere in the world via Skype.
Eric Suarez is a personal trainer who has been successfully helping fibromyalgia sufferers combat their fibromyalgia, using a combination of healthy diet and functional exercises.
He is the author of Fibromyalgia-Fitness 12 weeks to a healthier you, and his latest eBook exercise system, Fibromyalgia-Fitness, How a Little Exercise Can Make a Big difference.
Get all the fibromyalgia coaching needed to help you relieve your fibromyalgia symptoms.
Skype is free to download and free to use.
"Because I don't have to travel to you, I am able to offer you online personal training at a discounted rate."
Since fibromyalgia affects so many people in so many ways, you will receive specialized training and coaching which will be designed to meet your needs and your goals.
These training sessions will incorporate specialized exercises for fibromyalgia and always be Live.
For fibromyalgia personal training sessions on SKYPE you will need a computer, laptop, or tablet with a webcam.
Advantages of Coaching/Training via Skype.
1. No travel time and associated costs.
2. Skype is Free!
3. If you have to look after children and can't afford the time or money.
4. If you travel alot you can train from anywhere in the world.
5. Relaxed mind set - You can train in the comfort of your own home which means you will automatically be more open to positive suggestions removing more resistance than normal.
6. You are in complete control of the situation.
How Skype Coaching/Training works.
After an email or phone call, we arrange an appointment.
The client will call me using Skype at the arranged time.
It's just that simple...
Please email eric@fibromyalgia-fitness now for your free initial consultation.
To download Skype for free please go to Skype.com.
Be determined to combat your fibromyalgia symptoms!