"July 4th" by Eric Suarez
The year is flying by...
As we are through the first half of the year, heading towards the 4th of July weekend, It's a good time to reflect on and refresh our fitness goals.
My hope is that many of you have begun to implement healthier decision making into your daily routines...exercise, diet, positive thinking...
If you have - Great stick with it!
If you haven't - what better time than 4th of july weekend to start.
Quick tips for your 4th of July weekend.
1. Start your day off with some "light" exercise and 16-24 oz of water.
2. Go light on the breakfast, some eggs, fruit, a slice of whole wheat toast, and another 8 oz of water.
3. At the Barbecues, go light on the drinks, remember the calories are not really in the liquor, they are in the soda and juices...More water. Easy on the heavy carbs...Bread, chips, potatoes..Fill up with lean meats, fruits, and vegetables.
4. MOVE....Get up and walk around, meet people, chase your kids, nephews and nieces. Laugh and most of all... Enjoy yourself.
5. When you look up at the night time fireworks remember, like the little explosions in the sky, your possibilities with or without Fibromyalgia, are limitless...
Have a super 4Th of July my friends,
Comments Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.