"Exercise for Fibromyalgia. A Strong Approach For Pain Relief"
Welcome to Fibromyalgia Fitness, where exercise for fibromyalgia is encouraged. Where your fibromyalgia trigger points can be soothed and your fibromyalgia fatigue can be energized. This is where you will learn the secrets to fibromyalgia and diet.
Yes, this is the healthiest approach to managing your pain and stress.
This site is about Optimism, Strength, and Persistence.
When we discuss fibromyalgia and your health, the importance of positive thinking cannot be denied.
"You have the ability to become, what you think about daily"
If you suffer from this painful syndrome, believe that It's a new day!
- You want your old life back.
- You want to be pain free.
The reality is that the latest fibromyalgia research is still very
confusing. Some research states your fibromyalgia symptoms are all mental, while others state your your symptoms are all physical
So what are you left with? What should you do?
As a Certified Personal Trainer, active in training women with fibromyalgia, I can tell you this:
"You are stronger than you think!!
If you improve your physical well being with exercise for fibromyalgia, your mental well being will surely follow.
Your fibromyalgia symptoms likely include chronic back pain, shoulder pain, and neck pain. You don't sleep at night and during the day it's fibromyalgia fatigue.
Symptoms like restless leg syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, and fibromyalgia trigger points can be severe.
Have you missed work lately or had to pass up on activities that were once so easy to accomplish? What have you had to give up for fibromyalgia?
What causes fibromyalgia? Where did it come from? Is there a fibromyalgia cure?
Although you have fibromyalgia, please understand that it will never kill you. You have challenges and pain, that is the bad news.
Here is the good news. A treatment plan which combines exercise for fibromyalgia and a healthy diet, can immediately improve your fibromyalgia symptoms.
It won't be easy but what are your options? Medication for fibromyalgia may help, but it will never cure you.
Believe that you are ready and motivated to improve your quality of life. Relieve your fibromyalgia trigger points through movement. Revive your fibromyalgia fatigue with endorphins.
Fibromyalgia and diet are closely related.
With healthy eating, and exercises for fibromyalgia, that include, aerobic exercise, strength training, and interval training, you will conquer your fibromyalgia trigger points and fatigue.
Yes, exercise for fibromyalgia does take some work. But it does not require an hour a day, 5 days a week. We are all busy. Fibromyalgia exercises can be done in just 20 minutes a day.
I have witnessed women with fibromyalgia become healthier and stronger. It takes a little commitment, to enhance the quality of your life.
Proper diet also takes discipline, but I guarantee that once you begin, the results you see will far outweigh your sacrifices. Fibromyalgia and diet need to coexist, working in synergy.
"The First Step Is Always The Hardest"
Fibromyalgia trigger points hurt!
Fibromyalgia fatigue keeps you feeling sluggish...........But
You can absolutely beat your pain and fibromyalgia fatigue.
Keep believing, Keep trying.
If you have attempted to get stronger and lose weight before with no success, "Do Not Give Up".
Failing doesn't make you a failure, quitting does.
Isn't there a world out there to be enjoyed fully without fear or pain?
You need to believe there is. Don't let fibromyalgia fatigue stop you.
This site was created for the champion in you!
I have witnessed the positive effects of exercise on both the physical and, more importantly, the mental well being of women who suffer from fibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia pain, and fibromyalgia fatigue, can dramatically alter your life, but only you can let it take over and define who you are.
If I Have Fibromyalgia Can I Exercise?
Experts now agree that exercise for fibromyalgia is essential for keeping muscles strong and flexible while controlling weight.
Doctors once believed that exercise would worsen your fibromyalgia trigger points. They encouraged fibromyalgia sufferers to rest and not participate in physical activity.
If you suffer from fibromyalgia trigger points you need to move.
Do you know what happens when you don't use your muscles? Atrophy, basically your muscles will shrink and become weaker. If you have fibromyalgia, this is not what you need.
Yesterday, on another website, I was giving a women some fitness advice for her fibromyalgia fatigue. Another women logged on calling me "irresponsible" for claiming that fibromyalgia sufferers should exercise.
She stated that her Doctor told her women with fibromyalgia could not exercise.......WHY????
Recent scientific studies show that aerobic exercise and strength training for fibromyalgia are safe and vital to your fibromyalgia treatment.
What Are The Benefits Of Exercise For sufferers?
- Improving range of motion to painful muscles and joints
- Burning calories and controlling weight
- Improving sleep,
Decreasing fibromyalgia fatigue
- Relieving stress, anxiety, and depression
- Creates the secretion of Endorphins the "happy hormones"
- Gives the patient the responsibility of his/her healing
- Improves a persons outlook on life
Since many women who suffer from fibromyalgia, fear that any kind of physical activity might make their pain and fibromyalgia fatigue worse, they slowly become physically and emotionally unhealthy.
How are you holding up emotionally? Do you need a boost?
It has been proven time and time again that there is a relationship between our physical and emotional well being. Exercise for fibromyalgia can enhance this relationship.
A major component of your fibromyalgia symptoms, involves your personal choices.
The time you spend smoking, drinking, arguing, and stressing, will all impact the quality of your health.
Folks who have, over a lifetime, cast caution to the wind in regards to health and fitness will suffer higher levels of disease compared to those who have lived a fitness lifestyle.
Exercise for fibromyalgia will not only improve your health, but will keep you looking good.
It is quite clear, that the positives greatly out weigh the negatives when it comes to exercise for fibromyalgia.
Together, we will explore the latest fibromyalgia research, and the most current fitness trends.
With patience and persistence, you can do it.
Fibromyalgia-fitness will help you reach the best fibromyalgia treatment possible.
Your goal is to simply "Make it Happen".
- Fibromyalgia Personal Training and Coaching services via Skype.
- Fibromyalgia personal training via Skype is the latest technology in combating fibromyalgia pain and fatigue.
- Fed up With Fibromyalgia? Fibromyalgia Fitness 12 weeks to a healthier u works.
- Fibromyalgia Fitness,12 weeks to a healthier you! eBook is out, get your copy here with bonuses!
- Fibromyalgia Exercise Videos to help motivate and encourage you!
- Fibromyalgia exercise videos to get you motivated and moving towards a healthier you!
- Use the fight Fibromyalgia forum to share and learn with others!
- The Fight Fibromyalgia forum will help you and others in your fight against Fibromyalgia.
- What Is Fibromyalgia And It's Symptoms
- What is Fibromyalgia? Relax and Let us explain the cause of Fibromyalgia and the best solutions for your treatment.
- Fibromyalgia Exercises Means Variety
- a variety of Fibromyalgia exercises to keep your pain low and your spirits high
- Exercise at Home to Save Time and Money
- No gym No problem,Exercise at home and workout your Fibromyalgia fatigue
- The Best Home Exercise Equipment for your Fibromyalgia Exercise Treatment
- you need The Best Home Exercise Equipment if you are serious about relieving your Fibromyalgia pain.
- Exercise for Lower Back Pain will Release the Tension
- Looking for easy Exercise for Lower Back Pain ??,look no further.
- Exercises for Neck Pain can ease your Fibromyalgia pain
- Exercises for Neck Pain can offer relief to your whole body.
- Dive into Pool Exercises for your Fibromyalgia pain relief
- Use Pool Exercises to drown out your Fibromyalgia pain and stress
- Relieve your Fibromyalgia Trigger points with Exercise
- Your Fibromyalgia Trigger Points can be pretty painful. With a little exercise you can make them painless...
- Exercises for knee pain caused by Fibromyalgia. Easy to do at home exercises.
- Simple exercises for knee pain caused by Fibromyalgia.
- Alternative treatment for Fibromyalgia. Find one that will work for you.
- Yes, there is an alternative treatment for Fibromyalgia, find the best one for your Fibromyalgia symptoms!
- The Best Diet For Fibromyalgia Equals Healthy Choices.
- The best diet for Fibromyalgia will also get you in the best shape of your life
- Discover how Herbs for Fibromyalgia can ease your pain
- Various herbs for fibromyalgia to ease your pain
- 5-HTP Supplement helps reduce the pain and fatigue associated with Fibromyalgia
- 5-HTP is shown to benefit the pain and chronic fatigue associated with Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Combat Your Symptoms of Fibromyalgia with Healthy Living
- Learn how to combat the symptoms of Fibromyalgia with a healthy conscious.
- Coping with Fibromyalgia takes persistence
- Coping with Fibromyalgia does not have to be difficult. Read on for valuable tips and new Fibromyalgia research.
- Get The Fitness Motivation You Need To Beat Fibromyalgia
- Let Fitness Motivation inspire you to beat the pain
- The Goal Setting Motivation Theory can Help You beat Fibromyalgia
- The goal setting Motivation theory is used by millions to enhance their lives through tough circumstances. Use it to set goals and beat your Fibromyalgia.
- Progressive muscle relaxation can help you relieve your Fibromyalgia muscle pain
- Use Progressive muscle relaxation to relieve your tense muscles and improve your sleep.
- Fibromyalgia News
- Fibromyalgia News will keep you informed with all relevant news and updates to the Fibromyalgia-Fitness.com website.
- About Us
- About Us, Fibromyalgia-Fitness, a website dedicated to the enhancement of life for fibromyalgia sufferers.
- Contact Us
- Contact Us
- Fibromyalgia in Children
- Fibromyalgia in children is very common. With early diagnosis, healthy diet and exercise children are more likely than adults to overcome their symptoms.
- Welcome to our Fibromyalgia exercise affiliate program
- The Fibromyalgia exercise affiliate program will pay you up to 50 percent per sale
- Fibromyalgia fitness partners help us create a healthier you
- our Fibromyalgia fitness partners are selected carefully to help you gain control of your symptoms